Let's talk about the hanna meters....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How are you guys drawing up the liquid reagent into the syringe, the same way you would do the salifert one right? with a big air bubble and the bottom of the plunger at 1ml.... I did it and got a reading of 7DKH same as my tropic Marin and FM ALK test kit, A buddy of said no, I did it wrong like that and said I didn't add a true 1ml of reagent, he did it and it came out to 10DKH, which reads higher then all 3 of my test kits, TM FM and Salifert.....
 
So i was thinking does anyone got connections with Hanna to see where they are with Calcium checkers? I love the Alk one and think they need to get the Calc one going already!!
 
There is a thread on another forum in which Hanna is a sponsor. Latest word (yesterday or the day before) is that it is still a couple of months out.

CJ
 
There is a thread on another forum in which Hanna is a sponsor. Latest word (yesterday or the day before) is that it is still a couple of months out.

CJ

Appreciate the info. Guess i gotta just be patient again and pretend i like my drops a little while longer.
 
CJO - Well its been a little while any update?? What forum are you apart of that hanna is one...can you link it?
 
I Have a Hanna Phosphate meter and a Hanna Alkalinty meter that i bought about 3 months ago. I get diffrent results every time so I decided to stop using them because I really dont trust the results from the Hanna meters!
 
I have both the P04 and the Alkalinity Checker. They both work flawlessly. Found out my ELOS test kits were reading high.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new