Let's talk BEER!!

brewmeister armaggedon at $60 a bottle is the strongest beer ever commercially brewed I believe coming at 65% ABV.

Also, Utopias isn't even at the Top 10 most alcoholic beer only coming at 29% ABV.

@hookedonreef-er, go try speedway stout ASAP! You'll be blown away lol.

Ah I'm falling behind the times. Utopias is the strongest beer you don't have to pinch your nose while u drink it then, lol. I mean really, at 65% its not even close to a beer anymore. Personally I think about 15% is as strong as it should go. IMO the utopias is good though.
 
DuClaw's Sweet Baby Jesus is a chocolate, peanut butter stout that is fantastic.
 
Last edited:
Big fan of local microbrews. Like just about anything from the Great Lakes Brewery in Cleveland Ohio, Long Trail Brewery in Vermont, I like Shinerbock a lot from Texas (it's cheap down there), Stone Brewery in California, and pretty much anything hopped threw the roof!


Brent \><{{{{*>
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Last nights choice.

A Fantastic Double IPA

8E646019-6893-48F4-B4F8-83F9C03E99E0-269-0000000E0A46A2EF.jpg
 
This
I brew my own...
I'm "Dave The Brew Guy" on a handful of other forums, a coworker called me that around the time I joined a homebrew forum and it stuck for a while. My house beers are a 1 1/2 (not quite double) IPA and "Flatcoatted Porter" which is somewhere between a brown porter and a robust porter that's named for our Flat-coated retriever, who is named "Porter," after the beer. I am mostly a hop-head but enjoy many other styles. As much as I like my own beers, I also like many commercial beers and I'm always willing to try something new. Favorites include;
Weyerbacher Double Simcoe IPA
Dogfish Head 60, 90 and 120 minute
Stone Arrogant ******* (if its fresh)
Triple Karmeliet
Saison Dupont
Sam Smith Taddy Porter
And about a hundred others.

The beer in front of be right now is 21st Amendment's Back In Black.

Edit: over in DIY, I've started a build thread for my Jarduino/LED setup. In the background of one of the pictures there's a stir plate with a flask of yeast starter. Funny how hobbys bump into each other. Since there are a few of us here, maybe we need a home brewers' thread.
 
Last edited:
I had one this past weekend called Zombie Dust, Its not very easy to get at the moment, but if you have a chance, it is a must try. Also tried Ole Leghumper, it was pretty good. I hop that's OK to put on here. If not, let me know or just edit!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new