Let's talk BEER!!

Justjim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brewmeister armaggedon at $60 a bottle is the strongest beer ever commercially brewed I believe coming at 65% ABV.

Also, Utopias isn't even at the Top 10 most alcoholic beer only coming at 29% ABV.

@hookedonreef-er, go try speedway stout ASAP! You'll be blown away lol.

Ah I'm falling behind the times. Utopias is the strongest beer you don't have to pinch your nose while u drink it then, lol. I mean really, at 65% its not even close to a beer anymore. Personally I think about 15% is as strong as it should go. IMO the utopias is good though.

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DuClaw's Sweet Baby Jesus is a chocolate, peanut butter stout that is fantastic.

Last edited:

Otter_rs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big fan of local microbrews. Like just about anything from the Great Lakes Brewery in Cleveland Ohio, Long Trail Brewery in Vermont, I like Shinerbock a lot from Texas (it's cheap down there), Stone Brewery in California, and pretty much anything hopped threw the roof!

Brent \><{{{{*>
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

SK360

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last nights choice.

A Fantastic Double IPA

8E646019-6893-48F4-B4F8-83F9C03E99E0-269-0000000E0A46A2EF.jpg

Dave A

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This
I brew my own...
I'm "Dave The Brew Guy" on a handful of other forums, a coworker called me that around the time I joined a homebrew forum and it stuck for a while. My house beers are a 1 1/2 (not quite double) IPA and "Flatcoatted Porter" which is somewhere between a brown porter and a robust porter that's named for our Flat-coated retriever, who is named "Porter," after the beer. I am mostly a hop-head but enjoy many other styles. As much as I like my own beers, I also like many commercial beers and I'm always willing to try something new. Favorites include;
Weyerbacher Double Simcoe IPA
Dogfish Head 60, 90 and 120 minute
Stone Arrogant ******* (if its fresh)
Triple Karmeliet
Saison Dupont
Sam Smith Taddy Porter
And about a hundred others.

The beer in front of be right now is 21st Amendment's Back In Black.

Edit: over in DIY, I've started a build thread for my Jarduino/LED setup. In the background of one of the pictures there's a stir plate with a flask of yeast starter. Funny how hobbys bump into each other. Since there are a few of us here, maybe we need a home brewers' thread.

Last edited:

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one this past weekend called Zombie Dust, Its not very easy to get at the moment, but if you have a chance, it is a must try. Also tried Ole Leghumper, it was pretty good. I hop that's OK to put on here. If not, let me know or just edit!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 64 34.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back