Lets talk nba playoffs!! yayyyyyyyyy!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
11,970
Reaction score
349
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a big fan of the lakers but more so a big fan of basketball !!!

Let's talk playoffs in this thread.

I'm so sad to hear what happened to derrick rose today. what a great player and a great person he is I hope he bounces back. ACL injuries are so hard to recover 100%.

Anyways one more thing..GOoooooooo..LAKERS!!!!

If we win I'm gonna have the biggest sale in the most giveaway Everrrrrrr!
:plane::embarassed::attention::roll::kiss:
 
LA-osers!

Let's talk hockey. At least the fighting is part of the game in that league compared to some guy named World Peace throwing elbows. The Kings might have a chance with Quick playing so well.
 
I'm also a big basketball fan, lost a heart breaker in OKC tonight.

Go Mavs!!!
 
Last edited:
Go Bulls !!!. Even without Derrick, I think we have great chance to go to finals. Hate the Miami Heat.
 
DOnt like them either but they are good and sooooo deap !! lebron deserves one.. STop crying like a girl and Ball!!! thats all he has to do and its his to take..

hahahah Funny little bump chandler gave him today though =)

Go Bulls !!!. Even without Derrick, I think we have great chance to go to finals. Hate the Miami Heat.
 
Da Bulls! It sucks we lost Rose but we don't need him to be honest! We got a complete team with or without him.
 
There's good teams and then there's good teams that have that player that makes them world champions, D. Rose is that guy. I think the Bulls will be back but I don't think this is their year.
 
Thunder up!

Welcome to R2R Mike. As a Mavs fan, I want to hate the Thunder so bad but just cant do it. They're an awesome team and as a Horns fan I was a fan of Durant from the start.
 
Welcome to R2R Mike. As a Mavs fan, I want to hate the Thunder so bad but just cant do it. They're an awesome team and as a Horns fan I was a fan of Durant from the start.

Thanks! Been reading a ton but haven't had a whole lot to say.
I'm originally from Chicago so I pull for the Bulls but I live near Tulsa now so gotta love the Thunder.
As much as KD has done for Oklahoma City we forgive him of his past transgressions.

Ps. Boomer Sooner
 
"Boomer Sooner" :sorry::sorry::sorry:

Better than the Tide I guess. :banplease:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new