Let's talk other hobbies

Camping, fishing, hiking, bowling, and darts. Most of these go well with a cold beer or cocktail. :-)
 
I just set up my first salt water tank can't say I'm as into the hobby as most but I have 5 total fish tanks and want more all the time, I just control my self but I hunt and fish I weld mostly for work sometimes I make stuff for family and friends. I love to build just about anything. I do construction that feeds the hobby and and I love to shoot my weapons I have just won a Henry golden boy a few weeks ago at a whitetails unlimited banquet( my uncle and boss even bought the ticket so it was free)
 
Here are some photos of my other hobby's the fist is the stand I built for the fist tank I got witch is now my salt water tank. The second one is a butterfly I made for my girlfriend a while ago( was in trouble and had to sucks up lol)
And the last is some coat racks I made of old wood agony horse shoes.

5de5e744d6a1b512b733e347ab938edb.jpg


31364bcda5563b80cac49a56c9295ff5.jpg


c1ea26a6a9ec94c078157a9bbda03180.jpg
 
Couple other drone racers here. I too am into rc. Planes, "drones" and cars of various types. Aside from that I'm into motorcycles. I dumped mine last week so I will also be learning how to rebuild them lol.
I love my racer planes and my quad racers :)
What is not so good is when you push the limit and the plane get buried 6" in the ground lol
Hail to all RC racers!!
I will post a pic of my current racer :-)
 
Fishing ( Striper fishing should start heating up soon) and Home Theater. I also used to race motocross years ago when I was younger and skinnier....sucks getting old. Not many places to ride now on Long Island so I gave it up.
 
20151006_112038.jpg

You should see what happened to my high altitude cruiser with a receiver failure lol
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new