Let's talk other hobbies

levi213

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reptile hobby. me and me friend. heck my friend has a crocodile no joke! It's only 3 feet and full grown

levi213

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a female cuviers dwarf caiman smallest crocodilians known to man. The largest one known is 5 feet

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a female cuviers dwarf caiman smallest crocodilians known to man. The largest one known is 5 feet
I see nothing small about it... :eek:wowzers ...:)
Dwarf_Caiman_in_Paignton_Zoo.jpg

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a CNC (cuts wood, aluminum, acrylic, HDPE, etc) so I've been splitting my free time between that and the tank. Even though I'm at the bottom of the learning curve, it's really nice to create something physical after spending so many years sitting at a computer only creating digital things.

SupremeReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see.. I collect sneakers, I make beats in my free time, watch like 2 movies a day, coach little league and I also game here and there mostly mlb the show and COD.

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spend one of my days off at an animal shelter. I am not a crazy cat lady however, I am just fond of the cuteness. :rolleyes:

I garden a lot and work a lot, and walk a lot.

Ryan15236

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefing + golfing= one happy dude. Been getting to play for free here lately so I have been going like 3 time a week. When that is no longer happening I will probably only get out there maybe once a week. Paying for golf puts a big dent in the coral funds and reefing still exceeds golfing in my hobby rankings.

rajkovich207

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea twillard I've lost many a planes and quadcopters "landing" them a little too ungracefully, that or the lone tree standing in a field that decided to randomly pop up out of nowhere and reach out 10 feet or jump to grab your plane to have a closer look.

twilliard

Tank pests..
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea twillard I've lost many a planes and quadcopters "landing" them a little too ungracefully, that or the lone tree standing in a field that decided to randomly pop up out of nowhere and reach out 10 feet or jump to grab your plane to have a closer look.
I am a speed racer and I tell ya what what comes quickest is the ground.
I spend so much time with motors, props and stability.
When your doing 180 plus miles an hour and something goes haywire.. just sit back and say "oh no not again"
I have yet to have any speed racer survive the ground. Total destruction
But I never stop!! Keep building!

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I to make fishing lures from 3" bluegill all the way up to 11" bass don't have a picture of the bass image.jpeg image.jpeg
What brush do you use? Check out solar baits on you tube. He makes some amazing lures.

ExpensiveHobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snowboarding, Scuba, kayaking, swimming, running, shooting, model rockets and remote control stuff.

Where are you from? When I went to school in Buffalo we used to play freebee golf, which I assume is the samething. I never met anyone who know what it was outside of western NY.
From Maryland. Disc golf is not the same thing. Disc golf is actually played on formal disc golf courses with pins and tee pads.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 72 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 37 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 5.7%
Back