Let's talk other hobbies

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly have no other hobby! My other time is spent trying not to **** off my wife with my constant tank tinkering(which I'm getting better at). I can spend hours and hours taking pictures, videos and looking at my nano tanks all day!
They have AA (Aquariums Anonymous) meeting maybe you should seek help:rolleyes:

cu455

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snowboarding, Scuba, kayaking, swimming, running, shooting, model rockets and remote control stuff.

Disc Golf here, the only sport where drinking is encouraged and you can compete while being out of shape

Where are you from? When I went to school in Buffalo we used to play freebee golf, which I assume is the samething. I never met anyone who know what it was outside of western NY.

Last edited:
OP
OP
thehammer1985

thehammer1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I coach football in the fall...baseball in the spring and I love taking the golf clubs out for a walk when i can fit it in. i don't consider what I do golfing, so i take the clubs for a walk :)
I can't even say I take email walking I just really like embarrassing myself

Chris-tico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Costa Rica eh? What kind of tank do you run? I'm pretty sure it must be nice. :)

hey bro. i have a 30g reef tank.! soon i'll start my 90g tank!
here in Costa Rica its really hard to find nice corals at the fish stores!! we dont have those hot zoas you guys can buy! and its illegal to dive and grab coral! :( but we do what we can haha

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 20 18.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back