• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lets try this again :)

Raggamuffin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
552
Reaction score
7
Location
Brandon SD.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess there is not real call anymore for large colonies so I smacked my mom colony of Tubbs Blues into smaller bits, lets see if I can get them sold now, $1.50 pp (rounded down). shipping will be $25 and if it is more I will cover it. Your standard arrive alive, and if you get them into your tank in that time frame (2 hours) I'll stand behind them for 2 days. The only possible way these will melt is if something is SERIOUSLY out of whack.

frag 1, 60+ polyps lets call it SOLD
frag4.jpg


Frag 2, 40+ polyps $50
frag3.jpg


frag 3, 50+ polyps $60
frag1.jpg


frag 4, 30+ a bunch polyps this one took the worst of the whacks there is 40+ but I will call it 30 because it is not as pretty as the rest and let it go cheap... SOLD
frag2.jpg



now buy some frags so I can pay for my skimmer ;)
 
Last edited:
Those tubbs blues have to be the deepest blue coral I have seen yet. Your colony must have been huge!!! Good luck with your sale.
 
yeah I am seriously underestimating the polyp count LOL, was 264 polyps when I tried to sell the mom, after a week I was closer to 300.... I averaged 2-3 polyps a day growth. I have sold traded 400+ polyps since I bought the original 8 polyp frag 2.5 years ago!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new