Lettuce Nudibranch vs Powerhead

  • Thread starter Thread starter jabell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jabell

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a lettuce Nudibranch. After acclimation I tried placing him in tank. Unfortunately he never attached to anything and was immediately pulled into my gyre. He was shredded to bits. The fish are some of him. It's only a 40 gallon tank. Should I go ahead and do a large water change or just wait and see how my tank handles it? I'm assuming my filter sockets a be skimmer should take care of most of it.
 
Imo and others do a water change some say they are toxic but i dont belive so but hey wat can it hurt do a water change better safe than sorry
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new