Leveling issue

Payson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, so i recently tore down my tank and im starting over. Ive ordered a inovative marine 25gal lagoon tank and i just finishex my stand frame. All solid and done. Only problem is i just got it into the living room and i think i may have messed up a touch. Dont know if it is the floor or the stand but i have a slight wobble. Any tricks or tips of how to level this guy? Im thinking of doing some adjustible feet, any recommendations welcome the simpler the better! (And yes under the top there is a support beam just like the bottom)

20171113_192336.jpg

20171113_192347.jpg

Larry L

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's not too far off level, I would not mess with adjustable feet, I'd just shim it.

OP
OP
Payson

Payson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its not too bad and i did think about doing some shims, but im thinking long term incase i have to move (i rent an apartment) i can take it with me and not have to worry about level floors

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang that thing is beefy!
Adjustable feet on the bottom of each 4x4 (set as far apart as possible) would certainly work. I used them on my cube stand that was going on carpet near a wall. Shims would work fine too.

OP
OP
Payson

Payson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up scratching the feet idea and got a pack of shims, thanks for the imput everyone!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back