Leyth's 17 Gallon

Such great photos of a beautiful little reef!
 
How the tank looks in my office right now

15493356_10207479146765501_7177364083832677791_o.jpg
 
Changed things up again. No longer a peninsula style. I moved the corals from the back side and I removed the hang on back filter. The hang on back filter was an eye sore and putting too much flow in the tank. I installed an Xr30W Pro Gen 3 and I am adding some dry rock to the back of the tank slowly. I have low calc, magnesium, and alk at the moment so I am focused on increasing that slowly and I am confident my growth will be good again.

Mp10QD on reef crest mode turned half way up. Rio 50 behind the big rock pointing diagonally across and up the tank to add some surface agitation and random flow in the tank.

FTS3.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new