Leyth's 17 Gallon

Such great photos of a beautiful little reef!
 
How the tank looks in my office right now

15493356_10207479146765501_7177364083832677791_o.jpg
 
Changed things up again. No longer a peninsula style. I moved the corals from the back side and I removed the hang on back filter. The hang on back filter was an eye sore and putting too much flow in the tank. I installed an Xr30W Pro Gen 3 and I am adding some dry rock to the back of the tank slowly. I have low calc, magnesium, and alk at the moment so I am focused on increasing that slowly and I am confident my growth will be good again.

Mp10QD on reef crest mode turned half way up. Rio 50 behind the big rock pointing diagonally across and up the tank to add some surface agitation and random flow in the tank.

FTS3.JPG
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new