LF 29 Bio Cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdyrkacz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdyrkacz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
675
Reaction score
202
Location
Canton CT
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Like the title states i'm looking for a used 29 Bio Cube. I don't need the stand. I plan on using it for a QT. They are 299 new and I'm hoping to save some money by buying used.
 
Thanks. I found a used one on craigslist for 150 which i picked up. I didn't want to pay for a new one considering i will be putting copper in it. Seems like a waste but it will be a nice QT. I'm currently plumbing it for semi auto water changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new