Jan 10, 2016 #1 Marc11 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Dec 27, 2013 Messages 554 Reaction score 105 Location North Branford, CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone know of a LFS that sells biopellets
Jan 10, 2016 #2 vic5hands Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 2,062 Location New York What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Cheapest I have seen it is on Dr Foster and Smith.
Jan 10, 2016 #3 Paulywalnuts Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 28, 2014 Messages 252 Reaction score 95 Location Seymour, CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Maxreef has a ton
Jan 11, 2016 #4 OP OP Marc11 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Dec 27, 2013 Messages 554 Reaction score 105 Location North Branford, CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I went there and didn't see any. Oh well, I ordered online last night will be here tomorrow.