• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LF RR Pretty in Pink Acro

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must list price per rules.

And I will take the second one..... no, first one.... or both..... so hard to decide.

OP
OP
T

thefullmonti

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they are making a joke, sorry I mean I was Looking For ("LF") a pretty in pink, sorry is that not the way to post that I am looking for a piece? I can drop the thread if so. And if there is a better way to do announce that I am searching for a certain type of coral could someone point me in the right direction? thanks!

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man great looking:

Smile 2.PNG

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they are making a joke, sorry I mean I was Looking For ("LF") a pretty in pink, sorry is that not the way to post that I am looking for a piece? I can drop the thread if so. And if there is a better way to do announce that I am searching for a certain type of coral could someone point me in the right direction? thanks!
Need to go to wanted forum. Title was right. Maybe for the post you can say, please PM pic and price.

Thanks for looking!, as your post makes no sense.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back