LFS IL/WI area suck?

afk-47

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been to a few stores around me to see who has what and where I want to get the bulk of my fish. I have not really been impressed with any real place. Hardly any fish, ok coral selection, and no real equipment to speak off. Is this normal for fish stores or I just missing the good places?

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There’s a place called Show Tanks in Mundelein and I know they have another location in Kenosha. I haven’t been to the Kenosha location but Mundelein is really nice.
For a larger fish selection and equipment, I would check our Old Orchard Aquarium in Skokie, just north of the city.

OP
OP
A

afk-47

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a place called Show Tanks in Mundelein and I know they have another location in Kenosha. I haven’t been to the Kenosha location but Mundelein is really nice.
For a larger fish selection and equipment, I would check our Old Orchard Aquarium in Skokie, just north of the city.
Sho in Mundelein is probably the best for fish and coral. I went to the one in kenosha today, a lot cleaner but they really didn't have much. I would love a place that carried equipment. Ill have to check out the one in Skokie!

Back