LFS IN Washington DC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm visiting DC for the weekend. Anyone have recommendations for a good LFS to visit?

Thanks.

Erin
 
the good ones are a little outside of town. pm gadgets or look up mr. coral and blue ribbon koi.
 
around where would u be around? and are you looking for fish or coral? i think i been to all of them lol
 
LOL!!!

Google: Blue Ribbon Koi, AquaCo, Mr. Coral

All are nice, but none are in DC and are not close to each other. Have fun!
 
mr coral is an hour north, BRK is 45 mins south. 143 is down town and I'm on the state line w/MD. you can swing by my place tonight (after 8pm) PM me if interested
 
I'm staying at my brother's place in Petworth. Probably not close to the state line but thanks for the offer.

We did the tourist thing and took my 6 y/o to the Museum of Natural Sciences. The reef tank is spectacular. No mandarins in sight though. I was hoping to see Matt Wittenrich's tank bred mandarins there. :(

I'm not looking for anything in particular just window shopping.
 
If google is right you are 5 miles from me. Up Georgia ave, left on military and you hit my hood (Chevy Chase MD)
 
Next time around I'll plan ahead. Maybe I'll get a tank tour then?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new