LFS Issues - Should we be naming names?

phpwebdev

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are building a social media brand that will contain some content related to LFS (local fish store) visits, highlights, and/or reviews. My question is: Should we name the LFS's specifically, especially the ones that are in poor condition, or leave it more of a general review of the LFS's in a metro area?

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are building a social media brand that will contain some content related to LFS (local fish store) visits, highlights, and/or reviews. My question is: Should we name the LFS's specifically, especially the ones that are in poor condition, or leave it more of a general review of the LFS's in a metro area?
In my opinion, IF you are personally visiting these shops and are able to give a true and complete review, whether good or bad, you should ABSOLUTELY be dropping names!

Give credit to the shops doing it right. None of them are perfect. My #1 Favorite LFS has some aptasia in a few tanks. Does that make it Bad? Nope. It is something that could be improved though.

If you walk through a shop and see a lot of their fish have ick, even while running salinity at 1.020, I'd want to Know where it is, as another consumer.

Back