LFS RIPPED ME OFF

Why do reefers a

  • A

    Votes: 36 18.1%
  • a

    Votes: 63 31.7%
  • aye

    Votes: 83 41.7%
  • ay

    Votes: 17 8.5%

  • Total voters
    199
1702416181432.png
 
I had a a long time ago. I forgot to for few days straight. After a few it started to me and it hurt real bad. So i it right in the ding-ding. I tell what. Will never do that to me again. If i ever see another a, I won’t even touch it. Not after what went through with that first. -and don't ever touch the red button.
 
It's that time of year. Let me be the first to wish everyone a
 
A.. I can't believe I just read 26 pages of this b. But half my post that the rev c end up getting the d
 
omg, just wasted 30 minutes of my life that i will never get B
 
Look at it this way; our Canadian friends can't figure out what this thread is about, ah.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new