LFS South Minneapolis Area

  • Thread starter Thread starter evo187
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

evo187

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
86
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R.

My family is relocating to souther Minneapolis area in 6 weeks from Austin TX. My work will be in Bloomington so we have started house hunting.

Is there a really good LFS you can point me towards? I’m looking at the Red Sea Reffer series to set up in the new house.

Thanks!
 
Googled it up. Looks like a beautiful shop.
 
Totally agree with everyone. New Wave is the place these days. I’m down in Rochester and we had a pretty good one but, shut down because of the owner retired. Owatonna has one but, not really good selection of saltwater. I work for PetCo South in Rochester and gonna be put head of aquatics dept. So I’ll be able to get some good selections for saltwater inverts and fish and corals. Might be a steep way of saying but, getting the go ahead is what’s best
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new