Uk cold water rock pool

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Crabbing Family Time GIF by Parkdean Resorts
Anyone been rock pooling lately show us your cold water tanks
Long time no see, Merry Christmas!
 
Hi kev
Happy Christmas when it comes hope all the family are OK pal. And you're present to me must be stuck in the post I will keep waiting lol please not the same as last year. I couldn't walk straight in them lol
 
Rock pool Reef keepers is still alive
 
Crab has his hat on today 😂
IMG_20260928_133547.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new