LFS websites

  • Thread starter Thread starter LorenK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LorenK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have some good sites for LFS stores that are not e-tailers? I am going to help someone put together a sits so he can post his store hours and pics of new inventory. I'd like to see some good examples.

Thanks in advance!
 
http://www.aquatic-gallery.com/

Both are really nice. I think aquatic gallery may be a bit more than I'm skilled enough to build...lots of flash. but very nice layout.

Thanks for those two and more are appreciated from the R2R community.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new