Lfs

Richardbailey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2016
Messages
50
Reaction score
12
Location
BAMA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be divorced broke and happy if I lived 2 hours away from a decent FS. My cousin is out in Vegas sending me pics of 4- 5 inch acros for 20- 30 $ and colonys for $40 .
 
I would be divorced broke and happy if I lived 2 hours away from a decent FS. My cousin is out in Vegas sending me pics of 4- 5 inch acros for 20- 30 $ and colonys for $40 .
imagejpeg_0.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new