License and Registration please

SaltwaterSmitty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Location
Sioux Falls, SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am new to the hobby and recently started a tank. I added two corals but have not a single clue what one of them is, my friend mentioned it could be a chalice coral?
20260418_215011_BCF4E7E0-1095-48FB-AD2D-B338E454E67B.png

20260418_215011_2504A197-0B58-4825-9F1C-162F93751E15.png
Otherwise attached is a photo of my other coral. These were taken over a week ago when first put into the tank. Much more acclimated and happier now!
 
Note* I have moved the coral from the sand to a different spot on a rock!
 
71cf8d0d-d4ef-4547-a409-e6b5bcc4c0bf_text.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new