Lifeguard crystal 24 gallon aio

oldmansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie here, Im 73 and a reef tank is on my bucket list, to sit and enjoy, I'm looking at 3 tanks, Fluval sea 13.5. Innovative Marine 25 lagoon, Lifeguard crystal 24 gallon. The Fluval and the Innovative Marine are pretty much covered, however Can't seen to find anything, on the Crystal as far as flow, filtration, refugium and such. I would appreciate any info on these tanks,such as back chamber set up, media baskets, pumps. thanks, Vince

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
perhaps this will help you

OP
OP
oldmansreef

oldmansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the Replies, I went into the forum on Lifeguard Crystal but couldn't find anything on the 24 gallon. now my question is why are these aquariums underrated.

One heck of a build

VKP01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the Replies, I went into the forum on Lifeguard Crystal but couldn't find anything on the 24 gallon. now my question is why are these aquariums underrated.

One heck of a build
I can’t speak for the 24g, but I have the 4 gallon and I love it! It’s very very beautifully made, the glass is so clear and the seams are really clean, I definitely recommend their tanks.

OP
OP
oldmansreef

oldmansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen these tank an indeed they are beautiful. my question is how functional are they. There is no info on the filtration, flow, mods, Intank doesn't even have a media basket for them. my main concern is the bottom hole in the return chamber, seems this would alter filtration and circulation

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 88 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back