• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lifereef Sump

Item Price
1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

second_decimal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lifereef Sump - Never seen water

40”x14”x14” dual drain good for up to 300g tank. All compartments have lids, skimmer, skimmer pump and external return pump included.

Comes with 24” refugium that can go in sump area but has clear windows and could be an inline separate tank.

IMG_3432.jpeg IMG_3431.jpeg IMG_3429.jpeg IMG_3430.jpeg IMG_3423.jpeg IMG_3426.jpeg IMG_3422.jpeg
No Shipping !!

$1200
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new