Light pendant for peninsula tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kyler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
252
Reaction score
259
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently in the middle of setting up my Red Sea 650 peninsula tank.

I have 3 Radion xr30 gen 4s that I want to mount from the ceiling.

I love the sleek look of the Red Sea pendant but it only fits their own lights looks like

Does anyone know where I can get a sleek pendant like that to drop my rations into? I don’t love the look of the Radion link setup and would love a nice modern fixture to match the tank
 
I'm using the Aquatic Life T5 Hybrid.

IMG_20190921_211935.jpg
 
I’ll have to check it out. I just love the look of the Red Sea one how it matches the tank but I don’t want to be boxed in with the Red Sea lights!

Yeah Red Sea light is good looking. This AL Hybrid gives you T5s as well and is really versatile on led light mounting options. I'm really happy with it so far!
 
I’m currently in the middle of setting up my Red Sea 650 peninsula tank.

I have 3 Radion xr30 gen 4s that I want to mount from the ceiling.

I love the sleek look of the Red Sea pendant but it only fits their own lights looks like

Does anyone know where I can get a sleek pendant like that to drop my rations into? I don’t love the look of the Radion link setup and would love a nice modern fixture to match the tank

did you ever solve this? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new