Light Recommendation- Waterbox INFINIA

N11morales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,
I been researching on new tanks and really liking the design of the Waterbox INFINIA series.
If anyone has the INFINIA Frag 125.4 or INFINIA Reef 150.4 would love to know what lights y'all recommend on the tank. It's been awhile since i researched lights and would appreciate any help. Also any other equipment used on this tank.

Thank you in advance.

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just post the dimensions and gallons and you will likely get plenty of help. People will have similar sized tanks that have no idea what infinia is. You might have to go to the equipment forum for help with other stuff.

OP
OP
N11morales

N11morales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just post the dimensions and gallons and you will likely get plenty of help. People will have similar sized tanks that have no idea what infinia is. You might have to go to the equipment forum for help with other stuff.
That is smart lol thank you. I'll look up the dimensions and post in equipment instead! appreciate it.

JHSteepat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am waiting on delivery of the 150.4 to be a mixed lps/sps tank and have an Orphek Atlantik icon over a temporary 75g. It is 24” and covers 48” pretty well, but not for wall-to-wall sps. Great light, easy and flexible to program, and may be enough alone for a mixed reef. It appears really bright, and I’ve seen some impressive par coverage information for a 48” tank. I am hanging it from the ceiling because I thought it was really too heavy for their back of tank bracket, and especially if I want to add a couple of light bars later.

I am debating adding a couple Quanta meso blues or Orphek OR3s to supplement so I don’t need to run the Orphek at a higher intensity (if needed), and I note that the ends of the tank may need supplementation depending on final par values over my particular aquascape and choice of corals.

JHSteepat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am waiting on delivery of the 150.4 to be a mixed lps/sps tank and have an Orphek Atlantik icon over a temporary 75g. It is 24” and covers 48” pretty well, but not for wall-to-wall sps. Great light, easy and flexible to program, and may be enough alone for a mixed reef. It appears really bright, and I’ve seen some impressive par coverage information for a 48” tank. I am hanging it from the ceiling because I thought it was really too heavy for their back of tank bracket, and especially if I want to add a couple of light bars later.

I am debating adding a couple Quanta meso blues or Orphek OR3s to supplement so I don’t need to run the Orphek at a higher intensity (if needed), and I note that the ends of the tank may need supplementation depending on final par values over my particular aquascape and choice of corals.
And I just replied to a month-old thread…..well hope this helps someone….

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realize this is an older thread (8 months old now) but I have the WB 150.4 sitting here in my living room waiting on additional items so I can mount the tank on the stand (WB Control Box and GHL Mitras Light mounts to be specific).

I've ordered a pair of GHL Mitras 7206 (black) for this tank. I should be able to run wall to wall, floor to ceiling SPS but my plans a more Softie/LPS with a few SPS here and there. I'm hoping to be able to run the Mitras 7206's at a greatly reduced power setting for longevity. *crossing fingers*

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.1%
Back