Light schedule for a 20 gallon mixed reef tank

newyorkr212

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Messages
74
Reaction score
51
Location
pembroke pines
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20 gallon high mixed reef tank. I just purchased a noopsyche k7 light. I’m not exactly sure what to put the schedule for the light at for a small tank. I currently have this hanging 10” above the water. Is this ok?
 
I have a 20 gallon high mixed reef tank. I just purchased a noopsyche k7 light. I’m not exactly sure what to put the schedule for the light at for a small tank. I currently have this hanging 10” above the water. Is this ok?

This is a great mixed reef. This is for a 48x24x12 so we need to adjust down the numbers but this will be a great start for you. Post up a pic of your tank.

2A682AB6-5520-4E9F-B5F6-70C46C081E98.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new