Light trouble

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndz98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Cookeville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got a Aquascape LED 24in light in the mail today and I went to put it on my tank and I realized the clips won't go over the rim of my tank. Any suggestions on what I should do?

image.jpeg
 
Not telling you to do this but, if it was my system I would just razor the lip ( just enough) to let in fall in.
 
Last edited:
Not telling you to do this but, if it was my system I would just razor the lip ( just enough) to let in fall in.
That's what I was thinking I'll have to do.
 
So the inside clips do not fit but the outside clips are OK correct?
Correct. I might try either using something to file it down or something that will cut away some of the plastic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new