Lighting Advice

Fishwitha_c

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I am looking to set up a new shallow reef (100x35x30cm). Been out the reefing game for a while so looking for some advise on what lights may best cover the tank area. Ideally looking for a single unit that I can mount from an overhanging bracket above the tank. Looking to grow lps and sps
 
Hi. I am looking to set up a new shallow reef (100x35x30cm). Been out the reefing game for a while so looking for some advise on what lights may best cover the tank area. Ideally looking for a single unit that I can mount from an overhanging bracket above the tank. Looking to grow lps and sps
T5
 
Upvote 0
Lots of choices, depending on what you prefer and your budget.

A 3 foot, 4 bulb T5 would work well.
The 32" reefbreeders photon would be a good option for a single fixture LED.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new