Lighting choices for a 30 long

Wfduncan89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Messages
54
Reaction score
25
Location
Charleston
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody,

So I've got a IM 30 long that I am planning on setting up for lps and some easy sps. I currently have, from old tanks, two hydra 26s, one Kessel ap700, and one coral box moon (v3?).

What should I choose that would be most suitable? Or should I attempt to sell and buy something different? Or is it user preference?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new