Lighting for 150g

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChrisQ0904
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChrisQ0904

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2013
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
661
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just upgraded to a 150g 60x24x24 tank and have a 48" 6 bulb ati fixture above it, I have the opportunity to trade for a 60" 8 bulb ati. Should I stick with what I have or do I make the trade?
 
cost aside. Better coverage and more light is better.
 
Maybe consider your access to 60" bulbs. Last time I looked they were considerably more rare than 48" bulbs.

If this isn't your problem, then I agree: Make the trade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new