Lighting for 200 litre (52 US gallons)

Nano ocean22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can anyone recommend a good light but not overpriced for a 100x40x50cm tank

My budget for all lights is £450

I think I might need 2 lights

I want to grow softies, LPS and maybe some SPS

I prefer armed lights no hanging ones

What light did you guys recommend

Thx
 
Have a look at the nicrew 150 watt (or even the 200 watt), that should work for your tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new