Lighting for Nuvo fusion 20 sps

Wonderboy97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2017
Messages
60
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the optimum Lighting for a Nuvo fusion 20 sps tank. I'm about to build and need advice please. Thank you!
 
you have a few options, do you have a budget in mind?
Ended up getting a good deal an a radion xr15 so I went with that. Trendy I guess but it's working well so far. Thank you for your help.
 
You might run into a shading issue with just one light if going sps heavy so just keep an eye out you might need to add one more down the road
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new