jbozarth78

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello Everyone! I just purchased a Waterbox Marine X 90.3 and it comes with two AI Prime 16 HD lights. I wanted to give the lights to my wife for her 75 gallon tank. I was thinking about getting two AI Hydra 32HD lights, but wasn't sure if that would be overkill for the 90.3? Any suggestions?

Coral Mania

fushi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello Everyone! I just purchased a Waterbox Marine X 90.3 and it comes with two AI Prime 16 HD lights. I wanted to give the lights to my wife for her 75 gallon tank. I was thinking about getting two AI Hydra 32HD lights, but wasn't sure if that would be overkill for the 90.3? Any suggestions?
It depends on what you wanna grow SPS, LPS, Mixed?

Tidal Gardens

fushi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I really like LPS (Hammers, Torch ect.)

If you only want to keep LPS I think 3 AI Prime HD would be the cheapest option, but if you want to maybe add some SPS in at some point the two hydras would probably be better.

I think brs has some good videos on AI par and spread.

Jesse571

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Check out the Reefbreeders line of lights...amazing coral growth on my heavily coral stocked mixed reef.

REEFTIDE
AI Nero 5

When it comes to feeding fish and coral.....

• I have a lot to learn

Votes: 59 41.5%
  • I'm still learning a little

Votes: 65 45.8%
  • I've got it mastered

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 2.1%