Lighting help..check the poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter JerSaint
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Looking to add T5HO to my leds to round out my lighting...more questions to come :)

  • Add 2 lamps one front and one back of LED's

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Add 4 lamp two front and two back of LED's

    Votes: 5 55.6%

  • Total voters
    9

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
868
Location
Mystic, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to bump up my lighting by adding T5HO's to my black box LED's (I really like the fixtures but want to make sure I fill out the spectrum with ATI's). I am going to build a canopy incorporating both the LED's and T5Ho's.

I am trying to decide on how many tubes to add. I can either go with two single tubes (one in front of the LED's and one behind, or 2 double tubes with the same layout.

Let me know what you think, Thanks!
 
On my 30 frag I run a photon in the front and 5 tube aquatinics in the back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new