Lighting issues with Red Sea Max S 500 version, please help

Irish_clover

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Location
Harwood, ND
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

So I am having a problem. I am helping out a buddy and we can not seem to get the right lighting set for his tank. He has the plug and play tank as listed in the title with the The MAX® S-Series incorporate all-new Hydra 26™ HD LED lighting... to be honest, I myself am not that impressed by them.

Our corals are not doing well as of recently at appears as though they my be bleaching out. We adjusted the light a couple of months ago because corals were not opening up to their full potiential as they had previously as well as they didn't have the very best color.

Now we are having the opposite problem with some of the other corals. I guess, I am just very confused and don't know where to turn and so I figured that I would ask for help from some of the best reefers I know, aka... you.

If anyone has any suggestions as to the frequency, intensity, and or wavelength for each of the different color spectrums I would greatly appreciate it.

So there isn't any confusion, maybe I could ask that you take a screenshot of your settings and post it here as well so that I can have a visual as to what and how to set things up. I'm currently trying to enable connect to the lights as my app for them says that the device is offline.

O, technology.... how you are a pain in my ****.

Thanks everyone,

Allen
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new