Lighting Kessil a160 We

aquakj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I am thinking of changing my current viparspectra 300w lights, only because I could never get them to hang correctly, can mount them to the ceiling there is no mounting arm for them, so I am deciding to change to the kessil a160we for my 75 gallon, my corals are mainly softies and LPS, so before I move into the new lights do you guys think they would be sufficient enough ? Thanks

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I am thinking of changing my current viparspectra 300w lights, only because I could never get them to hang correctly, can mount them to the ceiling there is no mounting arm for them, so I am deciding to change to the kessil a160we for my 75 gallon, my corals are mainly softies and LPS, so before I move into the new lights do you guys think they would be sufficient enough ? Thanks

you most likely need 2 but yeah sure they would be more than enough.

Can’t you get a custom light bracket made for your present lights if you don’t really want to change over?

OP
OP
A

aquakj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you most likely need 2 but yeah sure they would be more than enough.

Can’t you get a custom light bracket made for your present lights if you don’t really want to change over?
I can make a diy but I’m also in the process of trying to make my tank look clean looking thanks for your feedback

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back