Lighting options for IM Nuvo 100 EXT

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbo2oh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

turbo2oh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
179
Reaction score
56
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for advice on lighting options for my 100-gallon Innovative Marine Nuvo EXT (48” length). The tank is a mixed reef build: softies, LPS, and some SPS. I’m down to three lighting options and would love input on spread, growth potential, and overall effectiveness.

I currently have a 24 inch aquatic life T5 hybrid and Kessil A360WE

Option 1: Kessil AP9X (all new)

Option 2: Existing 24” Aquatic Life T5 hybrid + Kessil A360X + A360WE


Option 3: Upgrade to 36” Aquatic Life T5 hybrid + Kessil A360X + existing A360WE
 
1745422836051.gif
 
Hey, if you are going with option 2/3, I have a brand new kessil a360X with Wi-Fi dongle for sale. I will pm you. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new