Lighting Parameter Review

Anna K

razzle dazzle em'
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2025
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
10,487
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all! Just wanted to see if I could get some opinions on the setup I'm currently running on my 20G tall tank.
I have a few sps near the top and soft corals at the bottom. My light is an AI Prime 16HD.

Are my light parameters setup correctly for my tank? Just want to make sure I've giving my corals the best chance at thriving. TIA!

1739469615384.png
 
Hello all! Just wanted to see if I could get some opinions on the setup I'm currently running on my 20G tall tank.
I have a few sps near the top and soft corals at the bottom. My light is an AI Prime 16HD.

Are my light parameters setup correctly for my tank? Just want to make sure I've giving my corals the best chance at thriving. TIA!

1739469615384.png
That looks like a good start. In my 18" nano cube I ran 1st 4 100% the rest at 50% with excellent results.
20220926_094455.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new