Lighting Q....t5's to radions

  • Thread starter Thread starter authentic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
882
Location
coral springs florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tank is 60x23x21 I have been running T5 since the tank started many years ago period I am using an Ati sunpower and it has done very well for me period however, switching out the bulbs. And replacing the ballast. It's starting to make me think that I should switch to radions I am already running them on my frag tank .I also have 2 reef bright strips that are approximately 60 inches long.
my question is how many. XR15 pros what I need to cover the area and what type of hanging unit would be best to continue using the reebrites
 
Bumping your post!
 
I wouldn't go with XR15 more with 2 XR30. Im using 2 Radion XR15 in a 36" tank and Im reaching 300Par tops runing @ 90% intensity and im movin to T5 as they have better coverage IMO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new