Lighting question.

NauticalMiles1010

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
49
Reaction score
16
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up a 90 gallon mixed reef tank, and I’m going to be using a 48 x series dual strip led hybrid, by reef brite I want to Pair this with 3 radion xr15 pros, but I can’t find a third mounting bracket for the system. Should I just go with two xr30? Or do you guys know where I can purchase the third mounting bracket.

thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new