Lighting Setup Correctly? X2 Kessil A 160WE

Tinfoil_Anemone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
81
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone so I rented a PAR meter and was setting up my lights, this is about what I got with the least light spill.. I'm curious as to if this is going to be ok for a softie / LPS tank? seems like the PAR is just so high everywhere no matter where I adjust them and I cant seem to get any low light areas really except under the rocks.

Front 30L.jpg
 
This numbers is at 100% intensity?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new