Lights for a 48x18x24

thanks guys, I'll take a closer look at the Orpheks.
The more research one does, the more options there are and that urge to stretch my budget more....
I have an orphek uv bar and love it. Build quality is very nice and orphek customer service is top notch.

If you have questions shoot them an email. They are very fast to respond and readily answer all questions
 
I have a hydra 26hd and aquatic life t5 hybrid fixture I'd like to sell. Both are 2 months old. Aquatic life is 48". PM me if interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new