lights for sale

AshwinRavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 x Orbit Marine 48-60" IC LOOP Pro dual LED system w/hub for sale, light works fine, will grow soft corals and LPS, 2018 bought, asking $250.00 or best offer. The light came with one of the wav pumps and will throw that in as well.

2 x Lightimetunnel 165W dimmable LED, asking $60.00/each or best offer.

All lights are in good working order, just upgrading the tank from 75G to 220G and want these gone to help grow the upgrade fund.

ReeferHooked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon, I am new to this thread and posting. I am looking for lighting for my 120 gallon tank I currently have two fluval lights very similar to the one you're selling. One of my forefoot lights is failing. I'm looking to replace it. On chewy it looks like this light now sells for $251 new. I'm serious about purchasing so please let me know with the least amount is you would accept to purchase your post. I went to school at the University of Pittsburgh and lived in the South Hills for a while. I live in Maryland now and would need this shipped to me if possible. Thank you and have a wonderful afternoon.

OP
OP
AshwinRavi

AshwinRavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ReeferHooked, I sold the current USA lights to a local reefer a few weeks back, sorry, forgot to remove the for-sale sign here, good luck to you!

BigD9.5

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 x Orbit Marine 48-60" IC LOOP Pro dual LED system w/hub for sale, light works fine, will grow soft corals and LPS, 2018 bought, asking $250.00 or best offer. The light came with one of the wav pumps and will throw that in as well.

2 x Lightimetunnel 165W dimmable LED, asking $60.00/each or best offer.

All lights are in good working order, just upgrading the tank from 75G to 220G and want these gone to help grow the upgrade fund.
Is this available

Back