Lights

brownsalt92

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
812
Reaction score
170
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the lighting that the guys from tanked use? That you can turn on cloudy mood or lightning etc.??
 
I'm not sure about tanked, but on my ai hydra 52 I can set chance of clouds and lightning, and the intensity. I turned the lightning off though because it's rather bright and wakes me up lol.

I'd imagine a lot of higher end leds have those features, but I can only speak for the ai hydra.
 
Okay thanks I'm upgrading from a 29 to a 110. I can't find any coral compulsion 120p to match the one I have so I'm gonna just upgraded for my this tank. unless anyone knows anybody selling a coral compulsion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new