like new Apex controller system for sale (Boston)

Gary Jaz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
121
Reaction score
63
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to sell my tank and am selling a 1 year old Apex system. Works great. Comes with the Neptune probe holder too (in picture) and some calibration fluid packs.

$475 (local pickup in Boston area)

$500 (shipped)

IMG_2960.jpg
 
Great Price !!!
 
The Apex has been sold. Amazed at the response!
 
I had to sell my tank and am selling a 1 year old Apex system. Works great. Comes with the Neptune probe holder too (in picture) and some calibration fluid packs.

$475 (local pickup in Boston area)

$500 (shipped)

IMG_2960.jpg
The Apex has been sold. Amazed at the response!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new