Like new Aqua UV 57watt

Item Price
375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tangdora

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
898
Reaction score
509
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my aqua UV 57w. Just under 2 years old (22 months to be exact lol). Cleaned out and maintained every 6 month. Nothing wrong with it just was undersized for my system so upgraded to a 4 banger (see my build thread for more on that)

Asking 425 . Price will includes shipping and I will included my backup unions with it so you can have a fresh start for piping. Bulb is about 8 months old generic LSE brand from amazon

IMG_1888.jpeg IMG_1890.jpeg IMG_1889.jpeg IMG_1891.jpeg IMG_1893.jpeg IMG_1894.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new