Introducing my home 17k gallon reef

samson78945

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent a good portion of the day reading through this entire thread. This is an unbelievable system. The attention to detail is amazing. I did even think a tank like this was possible in a residence. You are now my newest hero!

I will be following along for the ride. And whenever I make it out to the east coat, I might have to get a tour of this incredible work of art!

-Sam

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent a good portion of the day reading through this entire thread. This is an unbelievable system. The attention to detail is amazing. I did even think a tank like this was possible in a residence. You are now my newest hero!

I will be following along for the ride. And whenever I make it out to the east coat, I might have to get a tour of this incredible work of art!

-Sam
Thx sam. !! Anytime you in area

mayday0237

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1574897519501.jpeg

WOWEEE....THAT IS AMAZING

Yanos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An you please remind us, what sort of lights you are using
Cheers

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Me: I have 1 yellow tang wow its so nice
You: I got 40 in my frag tank (ok its a huge display).
I live closer to the city where in Long Island are you maybe I could go see your tank one day then Long Island Aquarium the next.

Pau Hana Reefer

got reef?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was supposed to be watching a movie with my wife tonight. Instead, I could not stop myself from going through this whole thread.

Thank you for sharing. Absolutely amazing tank (and speakers too, lol). And I'm blown away by your humbleness and humility.

My 3 year old daughter has zero interest in our tank. We took her to a LFS and all she did was play with plastic plants and rearrange fish food. She was curious about what I was looking at on my phone, got a glimpse of one of the videos, and she could not stop watching!

Thank you again. I can't wait to see how your tanks evolve.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was supposed to be watching a movie with my wife tonight. Instead, I could not stop myself from going through this whole thread.

Thank you for sharing. Absolutely amazing tank (and speakers too, lol). And I'm blown away by your humbleness and humility.

My 3 year old daughter has zero interest in our tank. We took her to a LFS and all she did was play with plastic plants and rearrange fish food. She was curious about what I was looking at on my phone, got a glimpse of one of the videos, and she could not stop watching!

Thank you again. I can't wait to see how your tanks evolve.

Thank you Pau!! Hope i can help

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Me: I have 1 yellow tang wow its so nice
You: I got 40 in my frag tank (ok its a huge display).
I live closer to the city where in Long Island are you maybe I could go see your tank one day then Long Island Aquarium the next.

Yes. No problem. Thats a nice day. Fridays and weekends best. Im in old westbury. Exit 39 lie

JMM744

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Takes some real discipline to get where you are with your system. I am afraid I would get lost in just hanging around and enjoying the show!
I wonder what aspect of the systems is your favorite, design, purchasing and implementing, running and maintaining, observing or any other such is your favorite?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back